Be a winner!
- You have a right to know how win in court.
- It's your most valuable right and surprisingly easy to learn.
- Pleadings are filed by both sides to say what the fight is about.
- Motions force judges to make decisions and enter orders so you win.
- Discovery requests get evidence on the record to support your cause.
- Objections control judges and prevent opponents from cheating.
- Summary judgment is a quick fix for most courthouse troubles.
- Learn how to use the same case-winning tactics lawyers use to win.
- Learn in one weekend with the #1 self-help course since 1997.